Free Learning Center
1. Training specificity explains what type of training?
Pay attention to target muscles for a specific sport or training purpose
Lift heavy no matter what
Push through plateaus
Always overload on your resistance
2. What is the primary purpose of a warm up?
To prevent stress or strain on the body
To protect against injury
To help increase your work out time
Both A and B
3. The right clothing may help you wick perspiration and get rid of toxins.
4. Hip Hop Attitude is an important move in hip hop dance.
5. What should be the target heart rate for a beginner?
60 to 70%
70 to 80%
80 to 90%
6. Extension decreases the angle at a joint.
7. What is considered good posture while participating in a dance-hip hop fitness class?
None of the above
8. Which of these statements are true regarding good form?
Always check spinal alignment
Keep abs tight and knees soft
Avoid any twists with a loaded knee
All of the above
9. How long should you cool down at the end of a dance-hip hop fitness class?
No cool down is needed
30 minutes or more
10 to 15 minutes
10. Which describes the joint movement of the flexor muscles?
Increases the angle at a joint
Decreases the angle at a joint
Moves the body away from the midline
Elevates a body part