Free Learning Center
1. Side bending refers to the amount of twisting between spine segments.
2. The lumbar spine has the most vertebrae.
3. How many vertebrae are in your mid back?
4. In the address position, what is the position of the spine?
Hips tucked under
5. In the downswing, the ideal sequence for injury prevention is to start with what area of your body?
The lower body
The upper body
The hands and wrists
None of the above
6. Spine motion occurs in three different directions. Which one of these should not be included?
Left and right rotation
7. What muscle group functions to pull the arm down through the golf ball providing power?
8. The difference between a 45 degree hip turn and 90 degree shoulder turn is called what?
The Y factor
The X factor
A swing fault
A dynamic sequence
9. The back muscles are most active during what part of the swing?
10. Which of these is included in the phases of the golf swing?
All of the above