Free Learning Center
1. A marketing plan may help you identify your strengths and weaknesses in the marketplace.
2. You should build a supplier list as you get started.
3. SWOT is an acronym for which words?
Both A and B
4. You should learn about your market and demographics so you know what to offer.
5. Lack of motivation is a big reason people quit a health club.
6. According to statistics, what percentage of clients can you expect to stay for one year?
7. What can health club managers do to improve client retention if clients complain of lack of time?
There is nothing that can be done
Hire a personal assistant for their clients
Offer short fast paced classes
None of the above
8. What are some examples of fitness classes that can be offered?
All of the above
9. It is much easier to bring in a client than keep one.
10. Which one of these is not within a health club’s scope of responsibilities?
Help set realistic training goals
Collect health status information
Motivate and inspire