Free Learning Center
1. You should hold your keys between your middle fingers as a weapon when walking.
2. What is an important mantra which sets the attitude for self defense?
You are strong and wise
You deserve to live in peace
You have the right to protect your family and loved ones
None of the above
3. The average attacker watches a person a handful of times.
4. When you park at night, choose poorly lighted alleys so no one can see you.
5. Each of these is part of the posture of a basic guard position except which one?
Arms are up
Shoulders and hips are shifted to a 45 degree angle
Elbows are out
6. Which of these statements is a principle of engagement?
Use sudden movements to create confusion
Use eye contact as means of confrontation
Always keep your eyes forward to get to your destination quicker
Be the first one to instigate a fight
7. You have the right to feel safe in your surroundings.
8. Always protect your brain from a head shot.
9. A basic guard position is with a staggered stance.
10. What are some examples of things you can use to distract an aggressor?
Throw dirt in their face from the ground
See if you have an aerosol can near by
See if you have a pen or other sharp object in your purse
All of the above