Free Learning Center
1. You don’t need to explain exercise directions out loud. You can perform an exercise and students will follow.
2. Which of these describes training overload?
Pay attention to target muscles for a specific sport or training purpose
Lift heavy no matter what
Push through plateaus
Gradually overload on your resistance to create a stimulus for growth
3. You should always teach a simple version of an exercise before a more difficult progression.
4. Which of the following should you pay attention to during class?
Alignment and exercise form of students
Hydration for students
If anyone appears to be struggling too much
All of the above
5. Hip Hop Attitude is an important move in hip hop dance.
6. Muscle endurance refers to the amount of force that can be generated against resistance.
7. All group classes should have both a warm up and cool down.
8. Which of the following statements is true regarding how the class should be structured?
Warm up, core group of activities, cool down
Easy exercises, harder exercises, end of class
Warm up, cool down, stretches
Stretches, core group of activities, end of class
9. What does DOMS refer to?
Delayed onset muscle soreness
Difficult onset of muscle stiffness
Delayed order of muscle stiffness
None of the above
10. Which of these is not one of the 5 elements of hip hop dance?