Free Learning Center
1. What is considered good posture while participating in a dance-hip hop fitness class?
None of the above
2. Which describes the joint movement of the flexor muscles?
Increases the angle at a joint
Decreases the angle at a joint
Moves the body away from the midline
Elevates a body part
3. How do you calculate maximum heart rate?
500 minus your age
440 minus your age
220 minus your age
130 minus your age
4. Training specificity explains what type of training?
Pay attention to target muscles for a specific sport or training purpose
Lift heavy no matter what
Push through plateaus
Always overload on your resistance
5. Once way to measure your heart rate is to place you two fingers on your pulse and count the beats over 10 seconds. How is the best way to get your one minute heart rate?
Multiply by 3
Multiply by 6
6. How long should you cool down at the end of a dance-hip hop fitness class?
No cool down is needed
30 minutes or more
10 to 15 minutes
7. Extension decreases the angle at a joint.
8. Muscle endurance refers to the amount of force that can be generated against resistance.
9. Flexion decreases the angle at a joint.
10. What is one of the primary roles as a Dance-Hip Hop instructor?
Monitor safety of the class
Role model and motivator
All of the above