Free Learning Center
1. Training specificity explains what type of training?
Pay attention to target muscles for a specific sport or training purpose
Lift heavy no matter what
Push through plateaus
Always overload on your resistance
2. Muscle endurance refers to the amount of force that can be generated against resistance.
3. How do you calculate maximum heart rate?
500 minus your age
440 minus your age
220 minus your age
130 minus your age
4. Extension decreases the angle at a joint.
5. Exercise heart rate is measured by what?
All of the above
6. Which of these is not one of the 5 elements of hip hop dance?
7. What should be the target heart rate for a beginner?
60 to 70%
70 to 80%
80 to 90%
8. The right clothing may help you wick perspiration and get rid of toxins.
9. What does DOMS refer to?
Delayed onset muscle soreness
Difficult onset of muscle stiffness
Delayed order of muscle stiffness
None of the above
10. You should always clear the room or floor before class to eliminate any potential safety hazards.