Free Learning Center
1. Which training principle describes the practice of systematically increasing your repetitions to get stronger?
2. You should always clear the room or floor before class to eliminate any potential safety hazards.
3. The right clothing may help you wick perspiration and get rid of toxins.
4. Which of these is not one of the 5 elements of hip hop dance?
5. Which of the three planes of motion describe dividing the body into top and bottom?
None of the above
6. Which of the following statements is true regarding how the class should be structured?
Warm up, core group of activities, cool down
Easy exercises, harder exercises, end of class
Warm up, cool down, stretches
Stretches, core group of activities, end of class
7. What is the primary purpose of a warm up?
To prevent stress or strain on the body
To protect against injury
To help increase your work out time
Both A and B
8. Which of these are important principles in helping you as a teacher?
Keep an eye on all participants
Focus on your own moves and the students will figure it out
Plan each session ahead of time
A and C only
9. Muscle endurance refers to the amount of force that can be generated against resistance.
10. Which of these describes training overload?
Pay attention to target muscles for a specific sport or training purpose
Lift heavy no matter what
Push through plateaus
Gradually overload on your resistance to create a stimulus for growth