Free Learning Center
1. Which type of exercise is considered more functional?
All of the above
2. What two things happen before all movement is produced?
Both A and B
3. How does functional training help with weight loss?
More muscle recruitment
Less muscle recruitment
Due to the number of reps
None of the above
4. When there is a weakness in the kinetic chain, what does this mean?
Has an impact on the biomechanics of movement
Has no impact
Can cause overuse injuries
Both A and C
5. What are some examples of multi joint exercises?
A and C only
6. Multi joint exercises only move one joint.
7. Functional training helps retrain the body on how to move.
8. The kinetic chain refers to the body’s ability to link segments.
9. What are some examples of single joint exercises?
10. Multi joint movements use a prime mover and surrounding stabilizer muscles.