Free Learning Center
1. Which of these statements describe endurance energy?
What you need for quick explosive strength
What you need for repeated near maximum exertion
When they get energy from the oxidation of fatty acids, protein and glucose
None of the above
2. What is the purpose of a plank?
Strengthen the ab muscles
Strengthen the muscles that support the spine
Strengthen the hamstrings
Both A and B
3. A contributing factor to faulty swing mechanics is poor flexibility.
4. Mental acuity is at its highest when your blood sugar levels are stable.
5. You need trunk rotation for distance off the tee.
6. What is the main goal behind shoulder flexibility?
Get a wider arc in your back swing
It gives more momentum to your hips
You get more rotation
To protect your back
7. What are some examples of good golf exercises?
Stability ball crunch
Low back extension
Diagonal medicine ball chops
All of the above
8. Strengthen forearm muscles to help promote better club control.
9. Which part of the body is responsible for generating power?
The core region
10. Foods can alter your mood and energy levels.