Free Learning Center
1. Shear refers to the downward force between segments.
2. In the downswing, the ideal sequence for injury prevention is to start with what area of your body?
The lower body
The upper body
The hands and wrists
None of the above
3. What is the role of the shoulder muscles in the swing?
Protect the shoulder joint
Coordinate the swing
Stabilize the shoulder
All of the above
4. The back muscles are most active during what part of the swing?
5. Which phase of the golf swing is most stressful to the body?
6. The difference between a 45 degree hip turn and 90 degree shoulder turn is called what?
The Y factor
The X factor
A swing fault
A dynamic sequence
7. The golf swing involves rotations and counter rotations.
8. Spine motion occurs in three different directions. Which one of these should not be included?
Left and right rotation
9. In the address position, what is the position of the spine?
Hips tucked under
10. Shoulders and arms should remain in a relaxed position in front of the body.