Free Learning Center
1. An excessive C or S shape of the spine will restrict motion.
2. Spine motion occurs in three different directions. Which one of these should not be included?
Left and right rotation
3. The difference between a 45 degree hip turn and 90 degree shoulder turn is called what?
The Y factor
The X factor
A swing fault
A dynamic sequence
4. What is the role of the abdominal muscles in the swing?
Helps support good posture
Stabilize the trunk
Protect the back from injury
All of the above
5. Which phase of the golf swing is most stressful to the body?
6. Side bending refers to the amount of twisting between spine segments.
7. In the address position, what is the position of the spine?
Hips tucked under
8. The first part of the backswing is called the takeaway.
9. During a typical round, how far will a golfer walk?
4 to 5 miles
10. Shear refers to the downward force between segments.