Free Learning Center
1. The lumbar spine has the most vertebrae.
2. Side bending refers to the amount of twisting between spine segments.
3. What is the role of the abdominal muscles in the swing?
Helps support good posture
Stabilize the trunk
Protect the back from injury
All of the above
4. In the address position, what is the position of the spine?
Hips tucked under
5. An excessive C or S shape of the spine will restrict motion.
6. What muscle group functions to pull the arm down through the golf ball providing power?
7. The golf swing involves rotations and counter rotations.
8. Shoulders and arms should remain in a relaxed position in front of the body.
9. In the downswing, the ideal sequence for injury prevention is to start with what area of your body?
The lower body
The upper body
The hands and wrists
None of the above
10. Golf injuries are mostly due to repetitive stress.