Free Learning Center
1. Your elbows can be used as a weapon to break a choke hold.
2. Each of these is part of the posture of a basic guard position except which one?
Arms are up
Shoulders and hips are shifted to a 45 degree angle
Elbows are out
3. A basic guard position is with a staggered stance.
4. The average attacker watches a person a handful of times.
5. If you end up behind the wheel, it is better to go anywhere they say to go.
6. What is an important mantra which sets the attitude for self defense?
You are strong and wise
You deserve to live in peace
You have the right to protect your family and loved ones
None of the above
7. If you place your hands in a protective manner it will likely create a threat.
8. You can use the palm of your hand to what area of the body to throw someone off balance?
9. Using your knee to someone’s groin is an easy and fast way to distract your attacker.
10. Which of these is not one of the three critical areas you should look at to determine aggressive behavior?
Their hand positions
The color of their eyes