Free Learning Center
1. You are always encouraged to seek physical confrontations.
2. You should hold your keys between your middle fingers as a weapon when walking.
3. If you place your hands in a protective manner it will likely create a threat.
4. What are some common ways to be more aware of your surroundings?
Keep your doors and windows locked while driving
Keep your valuables hidden from view
Never walk on deserted streets
All of the above
5. Using your knee to someone’s groin is an easy and fast way to distract your attacker.
6. Why should your left leg be forward in a basic guard position?
To protect your liver
It is a more natural stance
For better control
None of the above
7. What is considered a basic skill of self defense?
Learning awareness about your surroundings
Learning how to run faster
Learning how to defend yourself in dangerous situations
Both A and C
8. What is an effective strategy to distract or disable an aggressor?
Use your weight as leverage
Use your weight plus momentum
Both B and C
9. If you end up behind the wheel, it is better to go anywhere they say to go.
10. When you park at night, choose poorly lighted alleys so no one can see you.