Free Learning Center
1. What must you watch for when training someone with heart disease?
To see if they like the exercise
To make sure they are not holding their breath
To make sure they are concentrating on the exercises
None of the above
2. The formula to measure heart rate is 220 minus your age.
3. When training a client with type 2 diabetes, how many reps should you generally recommend per exercise?
1 to 5 reps
6 to 8 reps
8 to 12 reps
15 to 20 reps
4. The most important factor in aging is keeping a fit and healthy body.
5. Target heart rates are important to monitor for seniors.
6. Strength training is recommended for 5 days a week for seniors.
7. What factors are most important to consider in senior fitness?
All of the above
8. Lifestyle factors are known contributors to metabolic syndrome.
9. You can lower your risk of heart disease by losing as little as how much of your current body weight?
1 to 5%
5 to 10%
10 to 15%
More than 15%
10. A rating of 6 or 7 on the Borg scale is considered at what difficulty level?