Free Learning Center
1. Better coordination can help what other areas for sports?
Stronger lower body
Improved efficiency of movement
All of the above
2. Speed often gets improved by improving body mechanics.
3. Which of these statements best describes balance?
Can be measured while standing still
Quickness for a rapid change in direction
Rate of movement speed
Output of strength and speed
4. The Anaerobic System must rely on carbohydrates for ATP production.
5. Force and acceleration are a part of power.
6. A warm up is also referred to as the transition period.
7. Aerobic system provides short term production of energy.
8. Skips are good to develop what aspect for sports?
Both A and B
9. What are three critical factors you need to develop speed and agility?
Mobility, strength, flexibility
Mobility, elasticity, stability
Stability, agility, coordination
None of the above
10. What kind of drills are designed to help an athlete develop good sprinting technique?