Free Learning Center
1. A warm up is also referred to as the transition period.
2. The anaerobic system uses oxygen and provides long duration energy.
3. Force and acceleration are a part of power.
4. What test best measures speed?
40 yd dash
5. Skips are good to develop what aspect for sports?
Both A and B
6. What is the primary purpose of a warm up?
Prepare your mind for the work ahead
To protect against injury
Raise your core temperature
All of the above
7. You need stride length and rate of speed to optimize linear speed.
8. Which of these statements best describes power?
Can be measured while standing still
Quickness for a rapid change in direction
Rate of movement speed
Output of strength and speed
9. The critical first step is starting speed.
10. What is the best way to reduce muscle soreness?
Always do a proper warm up
Work out harder
Increase number of work out days per week
Change your workout routine more often