Free Learning Center
1. What type of speed describes repeated demands of speed?
2. Both aerobic and anaerobic systems use ATP.
3. What test best measures agility?
40 yd dash
4. Reactivity describes a person’s deep muscles that stabilize the core.
5. Improving running form will improve the speed of a runner.
6. What is the primary purpose of a warm up?
Prepare your mind for the work ahead
To protect against injury
Raise your core temperature
All of the above
7. Legs should be lifted as high as possible while running.
8. What are three critical factors you need to develop speed and agility?
Mobility, strength, flexibility
Mobility, elasticity, stability
Stability, agility, coordination
None of the above
9. The critical first step is starting speed.
10. What are some ways to improve running form?
Keep body relaxed
Head and chin are down
Body is in alignment
Both A and C