Free Learning Center
1. Legs should be lifted as high as possible while running.
2. The anaerobic system uses oxygen and provides long duration energy.
3. What are some ways to improve running form?
Keep body relaxed
Head and chin are down
Body is in alignment
Both A and C
4. Which of these statements best describes balance?
Can be measured while standing still
Quickness for a rapid change in direction
Rate of movement speed
Output of strength and speed
5. Aerobic system provides short term production of energy.
6. What are some typical skill sets an athlete needs to perform at the highest levels?
All of the above
7. What are three critical factors you need to develop speed and agility?
Mobility, strength, flexibility
Mobility, elasticity, stability
Stability, agility, coordination
None of the above
8. A warm up is also referred to as the transition period.
9. Force and acceleration are a part of power.
10. What is the best way to reduce muscle soreness?
Always do a proper warm up
Work out harder
Increase number of work out days per week
Change your workout routine more often