Free Learning Center
1. Elbows should be at 90 degrees with standing arm swings.
2. What are some typical skill sets an athlete needs to perform at the highest levels?
All of the above
3. You need stride length and rate of speed to optimize linear speed.
4. Which of these statements best describes balance?
Can be measured while standing still
Quickness for a rapid change in direction
Rate of movement speed
Output of strength and speed
5. What are some ways to improve running form?
Keep body relaxed
Head and chin are down
Body is in alignment
Both A and C
6. Speed refers to rate of movement.
7. Improving running form will improve the speed of a runner.
8. What is the best way to reduce muscle soreness?
Always do a proper warm up
Work out harder
Increase number of work out days per week
Change your workout routine more often
9. Force and acceleration are a part of power.
10. Legs should be lifted as high as possible while running.