Free Learning Center
1. Elbows should be at 90 degrees with standing arm swings.
2. What kind of drills are designed to help an athlete run at faster than normal speeds?
3. When running, you should land on your heels and push off the front of your feet.
4. What type of speed describes repeated demands of speed?
5. What is the best way to reduce muscle soreness?
Always do a proper warm up
Work out harder
Increase number of work out days per week
Change your workout routine more often
6. Force and acceleration are a part of power.
7. Aerobic system provides short term production of energy.
8. The Anaerobic System must rely on carbohydrates for ATP production.
9. What is the primary purpose of a warm up?
Prepare your mind for the work ahead
To protect against injury
Raise your core temperature
All of the above
10. The critical first step is starting speed.