Free Learning Center
1. Microcycles are typically set up in what time frame?
Days or Weeks
More than one year
2. Which of the following tests measures flexibility?
Sit and Reach
3. An example of a push pull exercise group to alternate might be biceps and triceps.
4. Muscular strength is typically measured through a one repetition maximum lift.
5. What body fat percentage is considered obese for women?
10 to 13%
14 to 20%
25 to 31%
More than 32%
6. Once way to measure your heart rate is to place you two fingers on your pulse and count the beats over 10 seconds. How is the best way to get your one minute heart rate?
Multiply by 3
Multiply by 6
7. Which of these statements best describes agility?
Can be measured while standing still
Quickness for a rapid change in direction
Rate of movement speed
Output of strength and speed
8. Typical rest periods for strength and power are 2 to 5 minutes.
9. Which are considered popular methods of exercise selection?
Group exercises by major muscle groups
Alternate upper and lower body exercises
Alternate lying and standing exercises
Both A and B
10. What body fat percentage is considered obese for men?
14 to 20%
19 to 24%
More than 25%
6 to 13%