Free Learning Center
1. What body fat percentage is considered obese for women?
10 to 13%
14 to 20%
25 to 31%
More than 32%
2. Which training principle describes the practice of systematically increasing your repetitions to get stronger?
3. Muscular strength is typically measured through a one repetition maximum lift.
4. Once way to measure your heart rate is to place you two fingers on your pulse and count the beats over 10 seconds. How is the best way to get your one minute heart rate?
Multiply by 3
Multiply by 6
5. What body fat percentage is considered obese for men?
14 to 20%
19 to 24%
More than 25%
6 to 13%
6. Which of these statements best describes balance?
Can be measured while standing still
Quickness for a rapid change in direction
Rate of movement speed
Output of strength and speed
7. The Ball Toss test is designed to evaluate hand and eye coordination.
8. Which of the following tests measures aerobic capacity?
Sit and Reach
9. What test best measures speed?
40 yd dash
10. An example of a push pull exercise group to alternate might be biceps and triceps.