Free Learning Center
1. Type 11 fibers are faster and stronger.
2. Macrocycles are longer range goals you want to achieve.
3. An example of a push pull exercise group to alternate might be biceps and triceps.
4. How do you calculate maximum heart rate?
500 minus your age
440 minus your age
220 minus your age
130 minus your age
5. What body fat percentage is considered obese for men?
14 to 20%
19 to 24%
More than 25%
6 to 13%
6. Training specificity explains what type of training?
Pay attention to target muscles for a specific sport or training purpose
Lift heavy no matter what
Push through plateaus
Always overload on your resistance
7. Which training principle describes the practice of systematically increasing your repetitions to get stronger?
8. Name the two types of muscle fibers.
Type 1 and Type 2
Type 4 and Type 5
Cells and Organs
Glycogen and Free Fatty Acids
9. The Ball Toss test is designed to evaluate hand and eye coordination.
10. What test best measures speed?
40 yd dash