Free Learning Center
1. Exercise volume refers to the amount of intensity a client has.
2. Typical rest periods for strength and power are 2 to 5 minutes.
3. The Anaerobic System must rely on carbohydrates for ATP production.
4. What body fat percentage is considered obese for men?
14 to 20%
19 to 24%
More than 25%
6 to 13%
5. The Ball Toss test is designed to evaluate hand and eye coordination.
6. Which of these statements best describes agility?
Can be measured while standing still
Quickness for a rapid change in direction
Rate of movement speed
Output of strength and speed
7. Microcycles are typically set up in what time frame?
Days or Weeks
More than one year
8. When performing push ups and pull ups, what are you evaluating?
Sit and Reach
9. How many repetitions are usually recommended for building muscular endurance?
8 to 15
12 or more
6 or less
1 to 2
10. Which exercise selection describes a switch between primary and assisted exercises?
Large muscle group to small muscle group
Upper body to lower body
Front side of body vs. back side
None of the above