Free Learning Center
1. An example of a push pull exercise group to alternate might be biceps and triceps.
2. How much rest time is recommended for muscle strength exercises?
30 to 90 seconds
30 seconds or less
30 to 60 seconds
2 to 5 minutes
3. What body fat percentage is considered obese for men?
14 to 20%
19 to 24%
More than 25%
6 to 13%
4. How often should beginners exercise per week in general?
2 to 3 days
3 to 4 days
4 to 7 days
As often as they want
5. Type 11 fibers are faster and stronger.
6. The Ball Toss test is designed to evaluate hand and eye coordination.
7. Name the two types of muscle fibers.
Type 1 and Type 2
Type 4 and Type 5
Cells and Organs
Glycogen and Free Fatty Acids
8. Which of the following tests measures aerobic capacity?
Sit and Reach
9. The Anaerobic System must rely on carbohydrates for ATP production.
10. Exercise volume refers to the amount of intensity a client has.