Free Learning Center
1. What test best measures agility?
40 yd dash
2. The Ball Toss test is designed to evaluate hand and eye coordination.
3. How do you calculate maximum heart rate?
500 minus your age
440 minus your age
220 minus your age
130 minus your age
4. Typical rest periods for strength and power are 2 to 5 minutes.
5. How many days per week should you recommend exercise for an experienced lifter?
2 to 3 times per week
3 to 4 times per week
4 to 7 times per week
Twice a day
6. Exercise heart rate is measured by what?
All of the above
7. Type 11 fibers are faster and stronger.
8. An example of a push pull exercise group to alternate might be biceps and triceps.
9. When performing push ups and pull ups, what are you evaluating?
Sit and Reach
10. Which exercise selection describes a switch between bicep and tricep exercises?
Group exercises by major muscle groups
Alternate upper and lower body exercises
Alternate push and pull exercises
Alternate primary vs. assisted exercises