Free Learning Center
1. Type 11 fibers are faster and stronger.
2. Which exercise selection describes a switch between primary and assisted exercises?
Large muscle group to small muscle group
Upper body to lower body
Front side of body vs. back side
None of the above
3. How much rest time is recommended for muscle strength exercises?
30 to 90 seconds
30 seconds or less
30 to 60 seconds
2 to 5 minutes
4. What test best measures speed?
40 yd dash
5. How many repetitions are usually recommended for building muscular endurance?
8 to 15
12 or more
6 or less
1 to 2
6. An example of a push pull exercise group to alternate might be biceps and triceps.
7. The Ball Toss test is designed to evaluate hand and eye coordination.
8. What body fat percentage is considered obese for men?
14 to 20%
19 to 24%
More than 25%
6 to 13%
9. Which of these statements best describes agility?
Can be measured while standing still
Quickness for a rapid change in direction
Rate of movement speed
Output of strength and speed
10. Microcycles are typically set up in what time frame?
Days or Weeks
More than one year