Free Learning Center
1. How do tonic muscles typically respond?
Become short and tight
2. Which of these muscles are likely to tighten?
All of the above
3. Dynamic stretching is preferred pre workout.
4. Which of the following muscles typically tighten?
A and B only
5. Which one describes static stretching?
Used as a pre workout stretch
Constantly moving your body through a full range of motion
Hold the stretch for 1 to 2 seconds
Hold the stretch for 10 to 20 seconds
6. Muscles should be balanced in their length-tension relationships.
7. Static stretches are usually held for 10 to 20 seconds.
8. When is the best time to stretch?
First thing in the morning
Before a cardio warm up
When the muscles are warm
You should never stretch tight muscles
9. Which of the following is a good example of a pre workout stretch?
Front lunge to open arms
Sitting glute stretch
None of the above
10. How do phasic muscles typically respond?
Resistant to fatigue
Both A and B